Thule Force XT is one of the most renowned roof boxes in the market. It provides a variety of sizes and fulfills all the desires of using a roof box. Its roof boxes will be helpful for the person who regularly travel from one place to another and spends a lot of time on the road. It offers special storage to the user to take all the necessary equipment for travel.
A roof box is one kind of container where people can keep their useful materials and attach the box to the top of the vehicles. Using a roof box will give you quite a few benefits like extra storage, enhanced interior comfort, protection of all the equipment from bad weather, and extra security for all the baggage or equipment.
As for storage, if you intend to go on a long journey with your friends or family, you won’t have that much space in the car to put all the baggage in the car. If you, do it, you will not comfortably sit in the car due to the limited space. A roof box will solve this problem and give you extra space to put your baggage into that and the ability to sit with ease and enjoying the journey.
Now, most roof boxes are made with strong ABS plastic or fiberglass substances. That’s why there will be protected from any bad weather and no option to reach any water to the baggage. Additionally, every roof box has a unique security system. It makes it hard for thieves and criminals to get to your baggage and take any of your valuable things.
All these benefits will help you to have an enjoyable and comfortable journey. You have the freedom to take things as much as you can on tour.
After reading all these benefits, now you will think about which roof box you should buy for your vehicle. There is indeed a lot of brands of roof box you can check out. There are quite a few roof box brands in the market, and all of them offer you a variety of sizes. But you have to choose carefully based on your requirements.
In this article, we will give you some useful information about reputed roof box brands variants. If you search for any roof box in the market, you must hear about the Thule Force roof box. It has a lot of happy users who have been using it for so many years. Thule Force has been providing the best roof boxes in the market since 1942, and from that time to now, it still has the same reputation in the market.
Thule Force XT offers a variety of sizes like sport, L, XL, XXL. The reason behind it is to give the user all types of roof boxes to use that according to their requirements. Another reason for that is to match with different sizes of cars. Today, we will discuss the second smallest variant of the Thule Force XT roof box, the L variant. You will know about the special specification and features of the Thule Force XT L roof box.
This Thule Force XT L roof box is normally for small and medium-size vehicles. If you are going on a journey with your three or four family members or friends, it would be the best fit for you. It has a volume of 16 cubic feet, a bit larger than the smallest of these Thule Force XT segment roof boxes.
Though it is sixteen cubic feet in volume, it has the capability to contain a large number of materials. Its inner dimensions are quite sufficient to carry about three to four bags easily. It can take about 165 pounds of weight in its container. If you are going on a trip and decide to take skis or snowboards with you, you can take about three to five snowboards. And for the skis, you have the option to take up to five to seven pairs according to their lengths. The highest length of ski you can take is 175 cm.
Its inner space is quite big; the height of this small roof box is 16.25 inches, the length is 70 inches, and the width is 28.75 inches. Though it has a big space, its weight is only 41 pounds. You can easily install it by yourself or taking the help of an extra person. Its installation process is easy, and there are enough options of roof racks to install the roof box. The Wingbar Evo, the AeroBlade, the SquareBar EVO, the ProBar Evo, and the Xsporter Pro are the options of roof bars to install the roof box. There are some roof bars; you may need to use extra adapters to install the box on top of them.
Installing a roof box to a vehicle is the toughest and annoying work to do if the box doesn’t have any easy way to do it. If you choose the Thule Force XT roof box for your vehicle, you will feel blessed because it has a faster installation system known as the PowerClick system.
It has a built-in torque indicator notify you by clicking if it’s installed properly. It also ensures quick and safe installing.
Additionally, you don’t have to think about the roof bars to install the box. It supports almost all the factory bars and other regular roof bars.
Both Side Access
You can easily access your accessories using the facility of dual-side opening. It doesn’t matter you are the driver or not; you can open the box from both sides of the vehicle.
This awesome roof box will give the best security for your materials. You can’t even pull the keys from the lock without locking the box properly. That’s why it is impossible to forget to close the box and started the journey.
Moreover, it has a beautiful LockKnob that is used to reduce the damage of the Thule Comfort Key. It is also very easy to open and close.
This roof box is architecture, and the design is beautiful to watch on the road. It can mix with the car easily and become a part of the car. Though it has only a single black color option, it fits with any vehicle doesn’t matter the color of the vehicle.
Thule Force XT is very popular in the area of the roof box. As a variant of this well-known roof box brand, Thule Force XT L offers many amazing facilities. However, it is not the largest of the roof box. But it is perfect for the regular use of medium size vehicles and a full family trip.
At last, it’s about price, and this roof box has a higher price than other roof boxes in the market. But if you want a roof box with a better facility, the price will not be a matter of consideration.
Best Seller List of Thule Roof Cargo Boxes:
- Functional rooftop cargo box provides 14 cubic feet of additional packing space
- Rugged and durable design keep contents protected
- FastGrip quick-mount system assembles in minutes
- Passenger-side opening for easy loading and unloading
- Central Locking system provides maximum safety
- An oversized, versatile roof-mounted cargo box for everyday use
- Provides 22 cubic feet of additional packing space
- Designed to fit a wide range a vehciles with maximum space efficiency
- Quick-mount system "clicks" when roof box is secure and properly mounted
- Dual-side opening for easy access to all areas of the box, from either side of the vehicle
- Oversized roof-mounted cargo box provides 22 cubic feet of additional packing space
- Designed for optimal space efficiency, aerodynamics, and vehicle fit
- Quick-mount system "clicks" when roof box is secure and properly mounted
- Dual-side opening for quick access from either side of the car
- Easy to open and close with grip-friendly handles and supporting lid-lifters
- Compact roofbox, ideal for small loads such as camping gear or golf clubs
- Sturdy U-bolts with reinforcement plates and adjustable brackets provide a assured fit to rack
- Compact design leaves room for other roof mounted accessories
- Passenger side opening for easier loading and unloading
- External Dimensions: 54 x 25 x 15.5 in
- Wedge-shaped low profile design combines style and function with tapered side walls making it easier to load and unload
- Wind fairing is included to help airflow over your cargo. Load capacity 150 pounds. Internal dimensions - 41 x 39 x 5 inches
- Accessory crossbars (sold separately) allow you to carry additional equipment or stabilize your cargo. Maximum barspread: 37 inches, Minimum barspread: 20 inches
- Fits a broad range of vehicles with versatile mounting hardware and includes T-track mounting for Thule Aeroblade and Thule Xsporter bars. Roof Rack Material: Aluminum
- Mounts to all Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks (check Thule Buyers guide)
- 18 cubic foot (510 L) internal cargo capacity
- Made from durable UV-resistant ABS material
- Rear opening for easy access away from traffic
- Tool-free mounting hardware for easy installation and removal
- Includes key and lock to secure contents in the box, and the box to your rack
- Complete four-pack of bags for organizing the roof box or trunk load
- Easy access to your gear through oversized, wide mouth opening
- Quickly access smaller items through external stash pocket
- Padded shoulder strap and multiple grip handles for comfortable carry
- Side handles for convenient handling in the roof box
- 11 cubic foot (311 L) cargo capacity
- Made from rugged, impact resistant ABS material
- Narrow and long profile is ideal for skis/snowboards and leaves room on your roof rack to mount other accessories
- Passenger side opening for easy loading and unloading away from traffic
- Easy to install or remove using the quick release attachment kit
- Storage solution for rooftop cargo boxes, kayaks, surfboards , and more
- Mounts directly to ceiling
- Built in winch helps lift loads up to 220 lbs/ 100 kg easily
- Easily raise and lower cargo by turning the crank handle
- Can be lowered up to 78 inches and raises up to 6 inches from the ceiling
- Smoothly arched bars that fit close to the roof
- WindDiffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy
- TrailEdge design reduces aerodynamic drag by allowing clean air separation from bar
- BoxBeam internal structure creates an exceptionally strong load bar
- Pre-assembled bar and foot system installs quickly. Maximum load 165 lb/75 kg. Please also check the maximum roof load capacity of your vehicle
You May Also Like…
- The 6 Best Tesla Model Y Roof Boxes
- The 6 Best BMW X3 Roof Boxes
- The 6 Best Hyundai Kona Roof Boxes
- The 6 Best Nissan Pathfinder Roof Cargo Boxes
- The 6 Best Cadillac CTS Roof Boxes
Last Update : 2022-05-22