If you have a Subaru Impreza, you know that it’s a great car for getting around town. But what about when you need to transport something larger? That’s where a roof rack comes in handy.
A roof rack is a great way to increase the amount of space you have for carrying cargo. It can also be used to carry bikes, kayaks, and other sports equipment. There are many different types of roof racks available on the market, so it’s important to choose one that will fit your specific needs.
- Subaru Genuine Cross Bar Set Aero kit
- 2012-2016 Impreza
- Does not fit sport OR sedans, Will not work if you have side rails)(side rail version in our store E361SFJ100
- May be used in conjunction with Genuine Subaru Roof attachments and carriers
- Genuine Subaru Aero Crossbar kit E361SFG401
- 2008-2011 Impreza Sedan & WAGON non turbo
- 2008-2014 Impreza WRX Sedan & WAGON
- 2008-2014 Impeza STi Sedan & Wagon
- Can be installed or removed in minutes. May be used in conjunction with Genuine Subaru Roof attachments and carriers
- 🚙【Attention】Tailored feature for 2018-2023 Subaru Crosstrek & 2017-2023 Impreza with Raised Side Rails, it's specially adapted for your vehicle, better than the universal ones.
- 🚙【Upgraded structure】Upgraded thickened thickness aluminum bar structure+Durable ABS strong plastic crossbar clamp+ Built-in soft rubber pad+Upgrade stainless steel screws.
- 🚙【Large Capacity】High-grade aluminum alloy can support luggage, ladder or cargo, with a support weight of up to 150 lbs (68 kg). No need to worry about heavy luggage anymore.
- 🚙【reusable】Easy to assemble & remove in minutes. No drilling/cutting is required. The cross bars can be disassembled, reassembled and reused multiple times. Black Matte Powder Coated Aluminum bar has a good anti-corrosion characteristic.
- 🚙【Notification】 When carrying long items such as Surfboards or Skis, we suggest you use professional fixing frames. Besides, the wind resistance is very high when loading kayaks, for your safety, we do not recommend loading kayaks on this roof rack cross bar.
- Fit For 2008-2011 Subaru Impreza Sedan & Wagon non turbo & 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX & Impeza STi Sedan & Wagon
- Style: OE Style | Material: Aluminum | Color: Silver
- Package includes: 1x Set of Roof Rack Cross Bars
- Instructions NOT included, Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.
- 30 Days Limited Warranty (This is NOT an OEM part. This product is designed to be a replacement for the OEM part)
- SSD Performance Rally Roof Rails (side rails) are solid and mount quickly and easily to your existing factory "fixed" cross bar mounting pads with NO DRILLING required
- 100% welded STAINLESS STEEL for maximum strength and corrosion resistance, then finished in a tough, black powder coat finish to look good for years to come
- Allows the use of aftermarket cross bars (not included) spaced anywhere along the rails for up to a 48" spread to carry longer items like kayaks and canoes more securely
- Stong and light, these are rated to carry the same maximum roof weight rating of the Impreza
- For 2017-2019 Impreza 5 door models without factory roof rails only, will NOT fit sedans, cross bars not included
- PROTECT YOUR RIDE：With built-in soft rubber pad , no scratches to your car roof rail
- SECURE YOUR CARGO：cross bars comes with anti-theft ,each bar has lock & key ,secure your cargo during your trip
- HEAVY-DUTY CROSSBAR：Die-cast metal Clamp+2mm thickness aluminum structure ,fit perfectly and no vibration during usage .Max Loading up to 260 lb
- ADJUSTABLE & CONVENIENCE ：Easy for installation and remove . Adjustable cross bars allow MAX 3 inches extension between your 2 roof rails
- LOW WIND RESISTANCE & NOISE & ANTI-CORROSION ：This Replacement for Forester 2014-2022/ Crosstrek 2013-2020/Impreza 2012-2021 roof rack cross bars made of aircraft aluminum ,black matte powder finishing giving no corrosion for life time, dynamic design for lower the wind resistance & noise during driving
- Easy installation. Can be installed or removed in minutes. Load capacity: 150 lbs
- Package includes two crossbars, four mounting brackets, all hardware and manual
- Aero dynamic in shape to reduce wind noise.
- DO NOT FIT Subaru Forester
- High grade aluminum constructed. Light weight and durable.
- Load capacity 150lbs when load is evenly distributed.
- Aero-dynamic in shape to minimize wind noise.
- Crossbars are adjustable in position. Installed in minutes.
- Package comes with a pair of crossbars, four mounting towers and instruction.
- 【Necessary Accessory For Subaru】BougeRV crossbars are designed for 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 Subaru Crosstrek and 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 Subaru Impreza (with factory raised side rails). This upgrade version added a metal anti-theft lock system for 100% security.
- 【Bring You Security & Durability】BougeRV roof rack made from anti-rust aluminum, base feet are made from sturdy plastic. Aluminum is on average 30% lighter than steel. Our roof rack can withstand greater stress than the best all-steel roof rack at 1/3rd less the weight.
- 【Easy To Install In Minutes】The crossbars are installed and secured with just a screwdriver. No drilling is required. Please read the installation manual before installing.
- 【Maximize Your Car Capacity】BougeRV car roof rack is rated to carry 70 kg /154 lbs. Ideal for transporting items that won’t fit in your vehicle such as roof bags, roof boxes, bike carriers, surfboards, kayaks, canoe, sporting goods, ladders, luggage and much more you want.
- 【No-hassle 12-Month Warranty】BougeRV roof rack crossbars come with a 12-month warranty. If you have any questions about the product, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you need cross bars for Subaru Forester(2014-2022), please search "BougeRV cross bar for Subaru Forester".
- 【Fitment】Fit For 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 Subaru Impreza (Will not work if you have side rails).
- 【Material】Cross bars made from high strength light-weight aluminum alloy, light weight & durable.
- 【Easy to Install and Remove】Come with necessary installation tools, and easy to assemble and disassemble.
- 【High Load Capacity】Load capacity 165 lbs when load is evenly distributed.
- 【Package Included】2 x Cross bars; 1 x Screw Fittings Kit; 1 x Installation Instruction.
If you’re looking for a roof rack for your Subaru Impreza, you’ve come to the right place! Here at Roof Rack Superstore, we carry a great selection of racks specifically designed to fit this vehicle. Whether you need a basic rack for carrying luggage or gear or a more heavy-duty option for hauling bikes or kayaks, we have what you’re looking for.
And because we know that everyone’s needs are different, we offer a variety of brands and styles to choose from. So take a look around and find the perfect roof rack for your Subaru Impreza today!
Can You Put a Roof Rack on an Impreza?
If you’re looking to add a roof rack to your Impreza, you’re in luck – most models come with pre-installed roof rails that make it easy to do. There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a roof rack, though. First, you’ll need to decide what kind of gear you’ll be carrying on the rack.
If you’re just looking to transport some extra luggage or outdoor gear, a basic roof basket or cargo box should suffice. But if you’re planning on carrying bikes or other large items, you’ll need a more robust solution like a hitch-mounted bike rack or rooftop cargo carrier. Once you’ve decided on the right type of roof rack for your needs, the next step is to choose the right size.
Roof racks are available in a variety of sizes and shapes, so it’s important to select one that will fit your car properly. In general, it’s best to err on the side of caution and go with a slightly larger option – this will give you more room for gear and make it easier to load and unload items from the roof. Finally, don’t forget about accessories!
There are plenty of great add-ons that can make your roof rack even more versatile and convenient. For example, many racks come with built-in crossbars that make it easy to secure oversized items like kayaks or bicycles. And if you regularly transport dirty gear like mountain bikes or camping equipment, consider adding a set of Mud Guards to help protect your car from scratches and mud stains.
Can You Add Roof Rails to a Subaru?
Yes, you can add roof rails to a Subaru. There are aftermarket roof racks available for most Subaru models. The roof rack will bolt onto the factory mounting points on the roof of your vehicle.
You may need to purchase additional crossbars to complete the installation, depending on the model of your vehicle and the specific roof rack that you select.
Will a Roof Rack Damage My Car?
A roof rack is a necessary piece of equipment for many outdoor enthusiasts. But, like any other gear, it has the potential to damage your car if not used correctly. Here are a few tips to help you avoid damaging your car when using a roof rack:
- Inspect your roof rack before each use to make sure all parts are secure and in good condition.
- When loading gear onto your roof rack, be careful not to scratch or dent the vehicle’s paint. Use padding or foam blocks between the gear and the car to protect the finish.
- Make sure all gear is securely fastened to the rack before driving. loose items could fly off and cause damage or even an accident.
- Don’t overload your roof rack. The weight limit will vary depending on the type and size of rack, so be sure to check what yours can handle before loading it up.
- Be aware of low clearance areas when driving with a loaded roof rack. Hitting something could cause serious damage to both your car and your gear. Following these simple tips will help you avoid damaging your car when using a roof rack
- Ensuring that you can enjoy many safe and fun adventures with friends and family!
How Do You Use a Roof Rack on a Subaru?
Assuming you have a roof rack already installed on your Subaru, there are a few things to keep in mind when using it. First, make sure that whatever you’re carrying on the roof rack is properly secured. This means using straps or other tie-downs to ensure that it doesn’t move around while you’re driving.
Second, be aware of your vehicle’s height when loading items onto the roof rack. You don’t want to make your Subaru too top-heavy and risk tipping over. Finally, drive carefully and avoid sudden stops or sharp turns, as this can cause whatever you’re carrying on the roof rack to shift and potentially fall off.
Best Roof Rack for Subaru Impreza
If you’re looking for the best roof rack for your Subaru Impreza, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll help you choose the perfect roof rack for your car based on your needs and budget.
There are a few things to consider when choosing a roof rack for your Subaru Impreza.
First, determine what type of gear you’ll be carrying and how much of it. Will you be carrying bikes? Kayaks?
Snowboards? Luggage? All of the above?
Once you know what you’ll be carrying, decide on the size and weight limit of the rack. Then, consider your budget. The most popular type of roof rack for Subaru Imprezas is the crossbar system.
This system consists of two or more crossbars that attach to the existing factory roof racks (or aftermarket racks) on your vehicle. You can then add various accessories to the crossbars, such as bike racks, ski racks, kayak carriers, etc. Crossbar systems are very versatile and can accommodate a wide variety of gear.
They’re also relatively affordable, making them a great option for budget-minded shoppers. If you need to carry a lot of gear or if you have particularly heavy or bulky items to transport, then a trailer hitch-mounted carrier might be a better option for you. These carriers attach to the trailer hitch receiver on your vehicle and provide extra space for hauling larger items like bicycles, kayaks, snowboards, luggage, etc.
Hitch-mounted carriers are typically more expensive than crossbar systems but they offer more space and can accommodate heavier loads.
Subaru Impreza Roof Rack Thule
If you’re looking for a Subaru Impreza roof rack, then you’ll want to check out the Thule brand. Thule is a leading manufacturer of roof racks and other car accessories, and their products are known for being high quality and durable. The company offers a wide range of roof racks specifically designed for the Subaru Impreza, so you should have no trouble finding one that fits your vehicle perfectly.
When choosing a roof rack for your Subaru Impreza, it’s important to consider what type of activities you’ll be using it for. If you’re an avid outdoors person who likes to go camping, kayaking, or hiking, then you’ll need a rack that can accommodate all of your gear. On the other hand, if you just need occasional transportation for large items like furniture or appliances, then a more basic rack will suffice.
Once you’ve decided on the purpose of your roof rack, it’s time to choose the specific model that best suits your needs. The Thule website has a handy tool that allows you to input your vehicle information and then shows you all of the compatible roof racks. From there, you can compare features and prices to find the perfect rack for your Subaru Impreza.
Subaru Impreza Roof Rack Kayak
If you’re an avid kayaker, then you know how important it is to have a reliable roof rack for your car. And if you own a Subaru Impreza, then you’re in luck – because the Impreza has one of the best roof racks on the market for transporting kayaks. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the features that make the Impreza’s roof rack so great for carrying kayaks, as well as some tips on how to get your kayak safely onto and off of the roof.
One of the best features of Impreza’s roof rack is its crossbars. These crossbars are designed specifically for use with Kayak carriers, and they provide a sturdy base for attaching your carrier. They’re also adjustable, so you can position them exactly where you need them in order to accommodate your kayak (or other gear).
Another great feature of Impreza’s roof rack is that it comes with straps and tie-downs that are specifically designed for securing kayaks. This means that you won’t have to worry about your kayak slipping or sliding around while you’re driving – it will be securely fastened in place. Finally, one last thing to consider when choosing a roof rack for your Subaru Impreza is the ease of use.
The last thing you want is to struggle with getting your kayak onto and off of the roof – especially if you’re by yourself. Fortunately, most Kayak carriers these days are pretty easy to use, even if you’re working solo. But if ease of use is a top priority for you, then be sure to check out some online reviews before making your final decision.
Subaru Impreza Roof Rack 2022
If you’re in the market for a new roof rack for your Subaru Impreza, you’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of great options available for the 2022 model year. Whether you’re looking for a basic system to carry your luggage and gear, or something more robust that can accommodate bikes and kayaks, there’s sure to be a roof rack that’s perfect for your needs. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the best roof racks for the Subaru Impreza, so you can make an informed decision when it comes time to purchase one.
One of the most popular roof racks for the Subaru Impreza is the Thule SquareBar Roof Rack System. This system includes two square bars that attach to your vehicle’s factory crossbars, providing a sturdy base for attaching any number of accessories. TheSquareBar is also compatible with Thule’s line of Podium Foot Packs, which provide an even more secure attachment point.
If you’re looking for a complete roof rack solution that offers both style and function, the Thule SquareBar Roof Rack System is a great option. Another excellent choice for those in need of a new roof rack is the Yakima BaseLine Tower Roof Rack System. This system uses four towers to support either crossbars or their included CoreBar adapters.
The BaseLine Towers are designed specifically for use with Yakima’s JetStream crossbars, but they can also be used with other aftermarket crossbars if desired. This system provides a very solid foundation for carrying all sorts of gear on your vehicle’s roof, and it looks great too! If you’re looking for something a bit more budget-friendly, check out the Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero Crossbar Roof Rack System.
This system includes two aerodynamic aluminum crossbars that attach directly to your vehicle’s factory mounting points. The Vortex Aero Crossbars are designed to reduce wind noise and drag, making them ideal for those who want to save fuel while still being able to carry all their gear on top of their vehicles. With its affordable price tag and versatile design, the Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero Crossbar Roof Rack System is definitely worth considering if you’re in need of a new roof rack solution.
Subaru Impreza Roof Rack Installation
If you’re in the market for a roof rack for your Subaru Impreza, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Roof Rack Superstore, we carry a wide selection of roof racks specifically designed to fit the Impreza. In this blog post, we’ll go over everything you need to know about choosing and installing a roof rack for your vehicle.
When it comes to choosing a roof rack for your Impreza, there are several things to keep in mind. First, you’ll need to decide what type of rack you want. There are two main types of racks: permanent and temporary.
Permanent racks are permanently mounted to your vehicle’s roof, while temporary racks can be removed when not in use. If you plan on using your rack frequently, a permanent solution may be best. However, if you only need a rack occasionally, a temporary option may be more convenient.
Once you’ve decided on the type of rack you want, it’s time to select the specific model that will fit your car. There are many different brands and styles of roof racks available on the market today, so it’s important to do some research before making your final decision. When selecting a roof rack, make sure to consider the weight capacity as well as the overall dimensions so that it will properly fit onto your car’s roof.
Once you’ve selected the perfect roof rack for your needs, it’s time for installation! Installing a rooftop carrier is generally pretty straightforward; however, depending on the specific model of rack you have chosen, there may be some slightly different instructions. Always refer to your car’s owner manual as well as any instructions that came with your particular roof rack before beginning installation.
Generally speaking though, most racks will mount directly onto factory-installed crossbars or rails – no drilling or other modifications necessary! With these simple tips in mind, finding and installing the perfect Subaru Impreza Roof Rack should be easy peasy!
Roof Rack for Subaru Impreza Hatchback
If you have a Subaru Impreza Hatchback, then you know that finding the perfect roof rack can be a bit of a challenge. But we’ve got good news for you: we’ve found the best roof rack for your car!
This roof rack is made specifically for the Subaru Impreza Hatchback, so it’s guaranteed to fit perfectly.
Plus, it’s made from high-quality materials that will protect your car from scratches and damage. The best part about this roof rack is that it’s very easy to install. In fact, you can do it yourself in just minutes!
And once it’s installed, you’ll be able to use it to carry all kinds of gear on your next road trip or adventure. So if you’re looking for the perfect way to transport your gear, look no further than this great roof rack for Subaru Impreza Hatchbacks!
If you’re looking for a roof rack for your Subaru Impreza, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, you’ll need to decide what type of rack you want. There are two basic types: the hitch mount and the roof mount.
If you have a hatchback or wagon, the hitch mount is probably the way to go. For sedans and coupes, either type will work but the roof mount is usually more convenient. Once you’ve decided on a type, you’ll need to choose a size.
Most racks come in either 2″ or 4″ sizes. The larger size will obviously hold more gear but it’s also more expensive and can be more difficult to install. If you’re not sure which size to get, it’s probably best to err on the side of caution and go with the 4″.
Finally, you’ll need to select a material. Aluminum is lightweight and strong but it’s also expensive. Steel is cheaper but it’s heavier and can rust over time.
Fiberglass is somewhere in between in terms of price and weight but it’s not as strong as either aluminum or steel. Once you’ve considered all of these factors, you should be able to narrow down your choices and find the perfect Subaru Impreza roof rack for your needs!
-our editorial board has reviewed this article and has been approved for publication according to our editorial policy.
Last Update : 2022-11-29