A Roof Box Wall Mount refers to a system designed to securely store and display roof boxes on a wall, maximizing space efficiency and organization in garages or storage areas. This solution helps protect the roof box while keeping it easily accessible.
Roof Box Wall Mount
A roof box wall mount is a great way to keep your belongings safe and secure while you’re away from home. It’s perfect for storing things like suitcases, sports equipment, or even holiday decorations. The best part about a roof box wall mount is that it’s easy to install and use.
A roof box is a great way to add extra storage space to your vehicle. But what if you don’t have a roof rack? No problem!
You can still use a roof box by mounting it on the wall. This may seem like an odd way to use a roof box, but it can actually be quite handy. For example, if you have a small car with limited trunk space, you can use a wall-mounted roof box to store larger items.
Or, if you live in an apartment and don’t have access to a garage or driveway, mounting your roof box on the wall will keep it out of the way and off the ground. To mount your roof box on the wall, you’ll need some basic hardware like screws and anchors. You’ll also need to find a stud in your wall to secure the screws into.
Once you have everything gathered, simply follow the instructions that came with your roof box. In no time at all, you’ll have extra storage space – without needing a roof rack!
- SMART STORAGE - Keep your home and workspace clear of clutter with the Large Rhino-Rack Wall Hanger. The Wall Hanger allows you to mount and store your luggage box, tray, kayak securely to the wall saving floor space. Store up to 176lbs (80kg) items.
- WALL MOUNT - The Rhino-Rack Large Wall Hanger can be mounted to most types of walls including brick, wood, and drywall. Make sure for regular drywall walls, you use a stud finder to locate and secure the Hanger to the wall studs.
- QUALITY MATERIALS - The Wall Hanger features high quality electroplated powder coated steel tubes for outdoor corrosion resistance and long life. The padding is UV stabilized for outdoor use. Fading may occur with outdoor use compared to indoor use.
- LOAD RATING - With a maximum payload of 176 pounds (80kg), it's super strong to hold just about anything you need to store. From a roof box, kayak, paddle board, canoe, surfboard, snowboards, skis, etc. Make space for all your adventure gear.
- SUPER STRONG - While other brands have a maximum load capacity of 50 to 100 pounds, store 76lbs to 126lbs more with Rhino-Rack's heavy duty Wall Hanger. Compare and see the quality difference.
- TIE DOWN STRAP - We've even included an 11.5-foot (3.5M) tie down strap to keep your gear in place, just in case it’s bulky or awkward, or you're worried about it moving. The strap is plenty long to secure most anything to the Wall Hanger.
- INSTALLATION - The Wall Hanger comes with all the hardware and mounting brackets for straightforward mounting. You may need a tape measure and electric drill/driver for installation. Easy to read instructions included. Just measure, drill and secure.
- ADVENTURE - At Rhino-Rack, we believe there’s an adventurer in all of us. It’s what drives us to create world-ready outdoor gear, born and proven in Australia. We believe life is better when we Make Space for Adventure.
- ENVIRONMENT - The best thing we can do for the environment is make our stuff last longer. We care deeply about preserving the landscapes we love, and work hard to minimize our environmental impact across the board - from design to manufacturing & beyond.
- EVERY JOURNEY - Every Journey starts somewhere. Whether you’re a beginner, enthusiast, or veteran explorer – hitting the road for work or play – we strive to build products which help make adventure inclusive for everybody.
- Storage solution for rooftop cargo boxes, kayaks, surfboards , and more
- Mounts directly to ceiling
- Built in winch helps lift loads up to 220 lbs/ 100 kg easily
- Easily raise and lower cargo by turning the crank handle
- Can be lowered up to 78 inches and raises up to 6 inches from the ceiling
- Preassembled with drill patterns for easy installation
- Ceiling fasteners will vary based on ceiling type and are not included. 14 fasteners are needed for installation
- Includes 5 mm x 10 m long rope and 4 ft crank handle
- Product weight: 7.5 lbs
- Product dimensions: 36 x 60 x 30 inches
How to Store Yakima or Thule Roof Box With Wall Mount
How Do You Hang a Roof Box?
Most roof boxes come with all the necessary hardware to install it on your vehicle. The process is typically very straightforward but may vary slightly depending on the make and model of your car. In general, you will need to:
- Remove any crossbars or other objects from your roof that could get in the way of installing the roof box.
- Place the roof box in position on your roof, aligning it with the front and rear edges of your car’s roof.
- Use the included straps or clamps to secure the roof box to your car’s rooftop.
Make sure that the straps are tight and evenly distributed around the perimeter of the box. 4. Close and lock the lid of the roof box, then give it a good shake to make sure that it is securely closed. You’re now ready to hit the road!
Can You Store a Roof Box Upright?
If you have a roof box, you may be wondering if you can store it upright. The answer is yes, but there are a few things to keep in mind.
- First, make sure that the roof box is empty and clean before storing it. This will help prevent mold and mildew from growing inside the box.
- Second, if possible, store the roof box in a cool, dry place. This will help prolong its lifespan.
- Finally, when storing the roof box upright, make sure that it is supported on both sides so that it does not tip over.
How Do You Hang Thules in Your Garage?
If you have a lot of gear, or if you just want to get your Thule cargo box out of the way when you’re not using it, hanging it from the ceiling is a great option. Here’s how to do it:
First, find two sturdy hooks that will support the weight of your cargo box.
Make sure they are screwed into a solid wood beam or other strong support. You don’t want the hooks pulling out of the ceiling and bringing your cargo box down with them! Next, attach the included straps to your cargo box.
These have special hooks that will attach to the roof rack bars on your car, so you can easily take the box off and put it back on as needed. Now it’s time to hang up your box! Place one end of each strap over each hook, and then pull down on the strap until the cargo box is securely in place.
If your garage has an overhead door, make sure that there is enough clearance for the door to open fully without hitting the box. And that’s it – now you can safely store your Thule cargo box out of the way until you need it!
Do I Need a Roof Rack for a Cargo Box?
No, you do not need a roof rack for a cargo box. A cargo box is designed to be mounted on the roof of your vehicle and does not require a rack. The only time you would need a rack is if you were going to mount the cargo box on top of something else, like a kayak or canoe.
Thule Roof Box Wall Mount
A roof box is a great way to increase the storage space of your car. But what do you do when you don’t have a place to put it? A Thule roof box wall mount is the perfect solution!
This sturdy wall mount can be installed in your garage, shed, or even on the side of your house. It’s made of heavy-duty steel and can hold up to 200 lbs. So whether you’re storing holiday decorations or extra gear for your next road trip, this wall mount will keep your belongings safe and sound.
Yakima Skybox Cargo Box Wall Hanger
If you’re looking for a way to get your Yakima Skybox cargo box off the ground and out of the way, the Yakima Skybox cargo box wall hanger is a great option. This wall hanger is designed to mount on any wall, and it can hold up to 200 pounds, so it’s perfect for larger cargo boxes. The Yakima Skybox cargo box wall hanger is easy to install, and it comes with all the hardware you need.
Roof Box Holder
If you have a car with a roof rack, then you may want to consider getting a roof box holder. This is a great way to store your belongings while on the go. Roof boxes come in all different sizes, so you can find one that fits your needs.
They are also great for keeping things dry and safe while traveling.
How to Store a Roof Box?
Assuming you have a roof box and want to know how to store it, there are a few things you can do.
First, if you have the space, try to keep it in an upright position. This will help prevent the roof box from sagging or developing wrinkles.
If you must store it lying down, put something heavy on top of it so that it doesn’t warp. Another important thing to consider is temperature and moisture. Be sure to store your roof box in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Heat and humidity can cause the materials to break down prematurely. Finally, if possible, try to keep the roof box clean before storing it away. Dirt and grime can lead to corrosion and other damage over time.
If you need to clean it, use mild soap and water or a specialized cleaner designed for outdoor gear.
Rhino-Rack Wall Hanger
If you’re looking for an easy way to store your Rhino-Rack gear, then look no further than the Rhino-Rack Wall Hanger. This simple and effective storage solution is perfect for keeping your equipment organized and out of the way. The Wall Hanger mounts easily to any wall and features two strong arms that can support up to 50kgs each.
So whether you’re storing kayaks, bikes, or even a surfboard, the Rhino-Rack Wall Hanger has got you covered.
Yakima Cargo Box Wall Hanger
If you’ve ever been frustrated trying to find a place to store your Yakima cargo box when it’s not in use, despair no more! The Yakima Cargo Box Wall Hanger is the perfect solution to your storage woes.
This wall-mounted hanger is specially designed to hold your Yakima cargo box securely and out of the way when you’re not using it.
It’s easy to install and comes with all the necessary hardware, so you can get it up and running in no time. Plus, the sleek design means it won’t take up too much space in your garage or shed. The Yakima Cargo Box Wall Hanger is the ideal way to keep your cargo box safe and out of the way when it’s not in use.
Order yours today and say goodbye to storage problems!
If you’re looking for a way to keep your roof box securely in place, consider a wall mount. This type of mount attaches the roof box to the wall, providing a sturdy and reliable hold. There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a wall mount, such as the size and weight of the roof box, as well as the type of wall material you’ll be attaching it to.
With a little bit of research, you can find the perfect wall mount for your needs.
Last Update : 2023-12-01