The Jeep Patriot is a crossover SUV introduced by the automobile company Jeep in 2006. Despite the many disadvantages of off-roading, Jeep cars are one of the few brands that can compete with this demanding task. In particular, the Jeep Patriot will offer you the luxury that comes with an SUV and be able to handle off-road conditions.
If you are in a hurry, then you can use the links below to buy the Best Jeep Patriot Roof Boxes. You don’t need to worry about the quality of the products because we only recommend the best.
– Overall Best – Thule Motion XT Rooftop Cargo Carrier
– Editor’s Choice – Thule Force Cargo Box
– Aerodynamic Design – YAKIMA RocketBox Pro
– Best Value for Money – JEGS Rooftop Cargo Carrier & Sportrack Vista XL
However, There were only 23 cubic feet of trunk space behind the rear seats, which is not enough to carry all your luggage, and you might need a roof box. Luckily, The Jeep Patriot can fit a wide range of roof boxes. Nonetheless, you need to ensure that your purchase’s cargo box is durable and perfectly fits your Jeep Patriot.
No need to worry though, we have picked some ideal Jeep Patriot roof cargo boxes. And every one of them will work great with your Jeep Patriot, and you will be able to carry your accessories with you when you are going on a trip.
The most important feature of a roof cargo box is that it provides a lot of extra storage space so that you can carry a lot of cargo. Moreover, most of the roof cargo box is compatible with a huge amount of vehicle designs. Some of them are easy to install and made from durable materials. Some roof cargo boxes also provide a waterproof feature.
The disadvantage of a roof cargo box is that it affects the fuel economy, and in the case of electronic cars, it will lessen the range. They also come with limited space for taller items. But after all, these disadvantages are tolerable in front of the benefits provided by a roof cargo box.
Best Jeep Patriot Roof Boxes:
1. Goplus Cargo Box
Goplus is a company that includes various commodities available in numerous categories like home & garden, automotive tools, furniture, hardware tools, outdoor equipment, and many more. Goplus Rooftop Cargo Carrier could be an excellent choice for anyone buying some way to extend their car’s load-carrying ability without the price of the top-tier models.
The development of the Goplus car roof box may be a compound of strong ABS and PC plastic elements, and it’s light enough for bearing up by a single person. ABS elements are long-lasting, water-resistant, and reliable; therefore, you must not bother using the Goplus roof to confine extreme weather, use it in wild fields, and use it in sudden disasters. The strong ABS material will flawlessly preserve your goods from all types of possible situations.
Based on the manufacturer’s information, The Goplus car roof box is globally fitting to any or all styles of rack bars. In case you previously had a couple of rack bars on the rooftop of your Jeep Patriot, you’ll use the Goplus cargo box without anxieties about adaptability. Moreover, trucks, coupes, minivans, SUVs, and sedans can use the Goplus car roof box. You will find three color choices for the Goplus cargo box on the market: White, Black, and Titanium Gray. Hence, you’ll be able to pick a color to suit the design and color of your car.
- It has a storing capability of 14 Cubic feet. It can take up to 165 lbs load.
- Four quick-to-connect anchors to be able to mount it easily.
- It features round and square factory bars that make it more reliable. It is a strong and strong product that preserves your valuables effectively toward elements vulnerability.
- It creates super lock security, ensuring the top stays securely on the box’s base making all of your property safes.
- The box incorporates a dual-sided opening getting it easily accessible from each side of the vehicle.
- Smooth aerodynamic shape benefits to cut back drag and noise.
- The top looks thin.
- The short length makes it a bad option if you’re searching for a cargo carrier, particularly to move longer gear, like adult skis or longer snowboards.
- Perfect for Road Trip---Take the cargo box to the park, the beach, the sports field, or any place you need to store. Works on all vehicles with rack, suitable for cars, vans, SUVs, etc. Sleek aerodynamic design to reduce drag and has less noise.
- 14 Cubic Feet Cargo Box ---With the large capacity, the roof cargo box can help you securely carry 14 cubic feet worth of essentials, can increase vehicle cargo space without impeding on passenger comfort, more capacity, more pleasure!
- Robust and Security Design---The roof cargo box is designed to withstand heavy use in different types of weather conditions. The metal lid stiffeners at the bottom makes the roof box more stable and safer. With the double-lock design for protecting your valuables.
- 【Note】This product is suitable for vehicles with rack (Compatible with 17” to 22.8” wide rack, the width of the crossbar should be less than 3.1 inches and the thickness should be less than 1.0 inches)
- High Quality Material---The roof box is manufactured from sturdy ABS and PC material for long-lasting use, able to protect your valuables from exposure to the elements and can load 165 lbs capacity, suitable for round, square, factory and most aerodynamic bars.
- Easy to Install---The Goplus roof box equipped with 4 quick connect anchors for easy install and super latch security ensures your lid secure to its base, and your gear is safe. Dual-sided opening for easy access on either side of your vehicle to increased efficiency and convenience.【Note: please do not open the openings on both sides at the same time. The key can only be removed after the cover is closed and locked.】
2. Thule Motion XT Cargo Box
The Thule Motion XT roof boxes are meant to supply easy use consolidated with better loading space performance while including a lovely wind-cheating aerodynamic design. The 55 -pound XT is the perfect choice of a roof box for standard, medium-sized saloons and hatchbacks. A specific benefit of the Motion series is that every box may be positioned further forward on the car’s roof, ensuring that there’s only the least risk of contact with the vehicle’s tailgate. Motion XT roof boxes are available during a choice of six sizes with two color choices.
The Thule box with the best weight rating is that the Thule Motion XT. It’ll foot-dragging 165 pounds of weight and incorporates a capacity of twenty-two cubic feet. This choice also owns the maximum neighborly width of any Thule box, at 37.5 inches. The Motion XT is 91.5 inches long and 18 inches tall. At 55 pounds, it’s lighter than many larger-sized boxes. The Motion XT is uniquely designed for huge capacity and aerodynamics and can fit many vehicles. Despite its size, it’s described by users to keep soundless on the road.
- Simple process to open and shut all told circumstances because of grip-friendly outer handles and protecting lid lifters.
- Improved design for best space effectiveness, aerodynamics, and vehicle fit
- Easy to install with the help of its extra-space, pre-mount Power Click quick-install system. The integrated torque pointer clicks when it’s correctly mounted, ensuring fast and solid fitting.
- Full box entrance with low risk of contact with the cargo box because of its front position on the car roof
- A system called Sideclock, including locking and opening functions, automatically lock the lid in situ and shows when the box is locked securely.
- Comparatively lightweight, only 55 pounds, but it has a large weight capacity of 165 pounds.
- Thule T-track Adapter needed for fitting to Thule Sidebars. Thule WingBar Evo, SquareBar, ProBar and WingBar Edge are perfect for it.
- Oversized roof-mounted cargo box provides 22 cubic feet of additional packing space.Height off crossbar : 17 in
- Designed for optimal space efficiency, aerodynamics, and vehicle fit
- Quick-mount system "clicks" when roof box is secure and properly mounted
- Dual-side opening for quick access from either side of the car
- Easy to open and close with grip-friendly handles and supporting lid-lifters
- Full trunk access and no roof box contact
- Lid automatically locks in place and indicates a secure closure (One Key System compatible)
- Fits 5-7 pairs of skis / 3-5 snowboards
- External dimensions: 91.5 x 37.5 x 18 inches; Internal dimensions: 84.5 x 33 x 16 inches
- Load capacity: 165 lbs; Product Weight: 55 lbs
3. YAKIMA RocketBox Pro
Yakima RocketBox Pro Rooftop Cargo Box may be a good cargo box that may easily be positioned on all cars. If you’re searching for a budget-friendly box for your luxurious Jeep Patriot, it’s going to be the correct option for you. It’s some standard features, and therefore the built optimized the planning to get more performance. It’s excellent in terms of design and quality.
The simplest thing about the Rocketbox is its easy installation. The cargo roof box is extremely transferable to any or all cars. Especially, small cars can use it without fear of size difficulties. The aerodynamic design decreases the mounting tool for moving and forwarding, and therefore there aren’t any troubles to use it.
Unfortunately, many users are disappointed with how it performed compared to the different boxes. The Rocketbox looks are moderately average. It’s a touch of a bulbous shape that doesn’t look individually streamlined. This box is one of the smallest amounts of expensive contenders within the roof box market. You’ll get what you procure, which is the lower building quality. If you maintain it carefully, the low price for the additional cargo-carrying capability should be worthwhile.
- Comfortable controlling, central locking system; built-in Same Key System lock centers help maintain your properties safely.
- Dual-side opening facilitates access to your gear; the box rises with a push button for most simple use.
- The aerodynamic shape adds to your Yakima car-top rack. That’s why your gears inside the box stay in perfect position.
- The box fits with most of the factory bars, such as Yakima Whispbar racks, square, round bars, and others.
- It is created from up to 80% recovered ABS plastic; eloquent, levered arms help the side-opening cover for simple packing.
- The flat base is the most ingenious design for adjusting both small and wide crossbar spreads.
- No tools are required to install the box.
- You can find the Yakima RocketBox Pro of 11, 12, and 14 cubic feet.
There is nothing to bother about it except its durability. But it can be ignored due to its low price.
- Spacious 14 cubic feet of cargo space offered by this vehicle roof carrier box ensures that you can comfortably carry all your gear and essentials for your journey
- Features a push button security to ensure your lid is secure to the base keeping all the gear safe while traveling with SKS locks included for added safety
- Dual-sided opening design offers easy access to your gear from either side of your vehicle providing an extra level of convenience during your travels
- Universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima SteamLine crossbars and factory or aerodynamic crossbars with a tool-free installation, making removal from the vehicle easy with no assembly required
- Accommodates gear for up to 3 travelers, capable of holding snowboards and skis up to 170 centimeters; Dimensions measure 74 Inch in length, 33 Inch in wide, and 16 Inch in height
4. Thule Force Cargo Box
Suppose you would like more extra load space for your traveling equipment, snowboards, skiing equipment, or other baggage. In that case, it’s deserving considering buying a rooftop box. One of the most effective cargo boxes available in the shops is the Thule Force Cargo Box. It comes in a very smart black design that adds a beautiful look to your vehicle.
This model is a superb choice if you’re trying to find the most effective rooftop cargo carrier. It’s available in a various number of sizes. It’s available in 13 cubic feet capacities, 11 cubic feet, likewise as 17 cubic feet. This can allow users with different luggage bearing capacities must select the model that most closely fits them. Thule Force Cargo Box is one of the most reliable products in most online shops that sell cargo boxes.
- Thule Force roof box can contain 6 – 8 pairs of skis or 4 – 6 snowboards.
- Aerodynamic shape and the diamond-textured covering on the lid of the roof box help to mount back drag.
- You will be on the road in a quick time, without any extra tools, because QuickGrip installing system comes pre-installed. This system is mounted on the round and square crossbars, and most factory racks join with a one-handed movement.
- Both-side openings let you access your things from both sides of the box.
- The locking system gives an outer lock-assist knob that’s simple to use; a built-in feature symbolizes the key can only be separated after sealed the box properly.
- A user-friendly locking system includes an oversize key; a lock does locate on both sides of the box, and each lock originates with a couple of keys.
- A bit costly but deserving each cent.
- There is some mileage problem. About 3-5 miles per gallon call fuel consumption rate.
- Installing the Thule Force could also be easy, but taking it off maybe a little bit of a pain by a minimum of one person.
- An oversized, versatile roof-mounted cargo box for everyday use.Closure type :Lock. Shell type : Hard.
- Provides 22 cubic feet of additional packing space
- Designed to fit a wide range a vehciles with maximum space efficiency
- Quick-mount system "clicks" when roof box is secure and properly mounted
- Dual-side opening for easy access to all areas of the box, from either side of the vehicle
- Full trunk access with no roof box contact
- Fits 5-7 pairs of skis / 3-5 snowboards (up to 215 cm)
- External Dimesnions: 90.5 x 35.5 x 18.5 inches
- Internal Dimensions: 85.5 x 31 x 16.75 inches
- Load capacity: 165 lbs; Product Weight: 52 lbs
5. Thule Sidekick Cargo Box
Small cars are fuel-efficient, simple to drive, and overall more affordable to keep up with, but they include some disadvantages. When it involves loading all of your favorite adventure material and heading out, space restrictions become an issue. The Thule SideKick could be a small cargo box from Swedish manufacturer Thule.
With a load limit of 8 cubic ft. and 75 pounds. It’s not the largest cargo solution, but it’s ideal if you don’t have plenty of space, to begin with. It doesn’t have all the features of the more premium cargo boxes, but it’s some positive qualities to form it our most comprehensive cargo box for small cars. The Thule sidekick is about the identical size as your normal soft-sided cargo bag. However, unlike a cargo bag, you don’t worry about your stuff getting soaked since it’s entirely weatherproof. It’s also a full lot safer with its solid shell and two locking cores.
It gives greater security, and it’s sufficiently small to store effectively when it’s off your Jeep Patriot. Innovation has improved since this tiny box initially showed up, and it may well upgrade now.
- It is transferable to any or all vehicles since it’s very small in size
- One of the cheap cargo boxes
- It can be controlled by one person comfortably because it is extremely light in weight.
- Passenger-side opening helps easy filling and unloading
- Easy mounting on any side and leaves space for other items
- Thule Side Kick is formed of impact-resistant, polyethylene structure
- Easy to Install and remove
- It has Box Outer Dimensions of 54 inches x 25 inches x 15.5 inches
- It needs a minimum bar spacing of 20.5 inches and allows a maximum of 32 inches for positioning
- Assembly is also a little problem for some of you.
- No High-end installation system
- It has only one side of the opening
- No interior locking
- It is short enough for skis
- Not one-key system
- Compact roofbox, ideal for small loads such as camping gear or golf clubs
- Sturdy U-bolts with reinforcement plates and adjustable brackets provide a secure fit to rack
- Compact design leaves room for other roof mounted accessories
- Passenger side opening for easier loading and unloading
- External Dimensions: 54 x 25 x 15.5 in
- Internal Dimensions: 48 x 23 x 13.5 in
- Load Capacity: 75 pounds
- Volume: 8 cu ft. of storage space
- Product weight: 16 pounds
6. MENABO Roof Box
Menabo is a well-known manufacturer for their roof boxes that concentrates on sufficing customers’ needs, experience, appearance, and security. Its products are popular within the world and are ideal in quality and specialties. Menabos boxes are a mixture of perfectness, safety, and creativeness. Within the growth of half a century, it has improved its roof boxes to the highest on the market internationally.
Additionally, it’s been following innovation, protection, and features with intensity for five decades. You have seven options of Menabo diamond cargo boxes in the store. From 450 L to 580 L, you’ll be able to pick one that matches your requirements. Moreover, there’s just one black color option for the roof box, and the general fitting black color is your only choice. We’ll discuss MENABO Diamond 450 L variant in this article and find out about its best features.
Menabo Diamond cargo boxes are built with strong, long-lasting, and water-resistant plastic to light in load. You’ll be able to construct the roof box independently, but it is recommended to call your friend or family to assist you with the mounting process because the size of this roof box is big. The easy-to-mount hardware is simple to control, so you’ll install the cargo in confined moments. A double opening feature lets you opening the roof box from each side to form many benefits for packing or unpacking goods in or out from it.
- Its max capacity of taking load is 165 lbs.
- Tight grip, quick-mount system feature that makes it simple to assemble.
- Provided with a lockable and secured dual snap closure that provides the best security
- Easy loading and unloading make it ideal for traveling and hassle-free storage.
- You can open the box from both sides.
- One of the best cargo boxes available because of its safety and quality of elements. It Fits with all roof carriers.
- Its aerodynamic shape doesn’t conflict with driving, helps airflow over smoothly, and creates less noise.
Except for its packaging and security systems, nothing bad sides will be found based on its price range.
- One of the top cargo boxes available due to its safety and quality of materials. Compatible with all roof carriers.
- Mounts safely and quickly to roof bar slots with standard 20 mm T-System screws or an universal fitting system is available.
- Max load of 165 lbs or 75 kg
- Duo means the box can open from both sides
- Capacity of 500 liters/132 gallons/17.6 cubic feet
- Sport type: Snow Skiing
Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing Jeep Patriot Roof Cargo Box:
There are a variety of roof cargo boxes available on the market. Among them, To choose the ideal roof cargo box for your Jeep Patriot, you have to consider the following things:
- Ease of attaching the box.
- How you can access your content.
- The size of the box.
- How secure the box is.
- The durability of the box.
- Security of the locking system.
- Amount of storage space.
- How are you going to store your roof cargo box when you’re not using it?
- If it’s waterproof.
- Aerodynamics of the box.
- If the lid is designed to stay open easily.
The Jeep Patriot is a great all-terrain vehicle suited for outdoor adventures. While your adventure will be more compelling without the baggage, you might need to rethink packing too much stuff when you’re traveling off-road. We recommend one of the roof boxes listed above. With this Roof Box, you can be sure that your car will have a fantastic ride for years to come.
When you go to buy a roof cargo box, you will see thousands of options. But you have to choose a roof cargo box that is perfect for you. Whenever you go on any trip, you want to enjoy freedom. And you may know that space is all about choice, so you have to make a perfect decision about buying your roof cargo box. And after choosing an ideal roof cargo box, you will be able to enjoy your trip perfectly.
-our editorial board has reviewed this article and has been approved for publication according to our editorial policy.
Last Update : 2024-02-24