The Cadillac Escalade is a full-size luxury SUV built and manufactured by General Motors. It is a lovely machine. The car stands as one of the most-searched SUVs, and its appearance and performance prove this. The Cadillac Escalade is the perfect car for a group of people looking to have fun while on their adventure because it has enough interior space and power.
If you are in a hurry, then you can use the links below to buy the Best Cadillac Escalade Roof Cargo Carriers. You don’t need to worry about the quality of the products because we only recommend the best.
– Overall Best – Thule Force XT Cargo Box
– Editor’s Choice – MENABO Roof Box
If your family is planning a road trip, be sure to use roof boxes, so there’s room for everyone in the car. Choosing the right roof box for a Cadillac Escalade can be challenging, so we’ve created this guide to help the process of choosing the right cargo carrier for your Cadillac Escalade.
Many cargo carriers are specially designed for a type of car. So if you have a Cadillac Escalade, you can easily find a perfect roof cargo box for your Cadillac Escalade. Many of these roof boxes are universal also. So they will fit with any SUV car. Many roof boxes are also available in different colors, so you can choose the color that matches your Cadillac Escalade color.
The most important feature of a roof cargo box is that it provides a lot of extra storage space so that you can carry a lot of cargo. Moreover, most of the roof cargo box is compatible with a huge amount of vehicle designs. Some of them are easy to install and made from durable materials. Some roof cargo boxes also provide a waterproof feature.
The disadvantage of a roof cargo box is that it affects the fuel economy, and in the case of electronic cars, it will lessen the range. They also come with limited space for taller items. But after all, these disadvantages are tolerable in front of the benefits provided by a roof cargo box.
Best Cadillac Escalade Roof Cargo Carriers:
1. Thule Force XT Cargo Box
Suppose you would like more extra load space for your traveling equipment, snowboards, skiing equipment, or other baggage. In that case, it’s deserving considering buying a rooftop box. One of the most effective cargo boxes available in the shops is the Thule Force XT Cargo Box. It comes in a very smart black design that adds a beautiful look to your Cadillac Escalade.
This model is a superb choice if you’re trying to find the most effective rooftop cargo carrier. It’s available in a various number of sizes. It’s available in 13 cubic feet capacities, 11 cubic feet, likewise as 17 cubic feet. This can allow users with different luggage bearing capacities must select the model that most closely fits them. Thule Force XT Cargo Box is one of the most reliable products in most online shops that sell cargo boxes.
- Thule Force XT roof box can contain 6 – 8 pairs of skis or 4 – 6 snowboards.
- Aerodynamic shape and the diamond-textured covering on the lid of the roof box help to mount back drag.
- You will be on the road in a quick time, without any extra tools, because QuickGrip installing system comes pre-installed. This system is mounted on the round and square crossbars, and most factory racks join with a one-handed movement.
- Both-side openings let you access your things from both sides of the box.
- The locking system gives an outer lock-assist knob that’s simple to use; a built-in feature symbolizes the key can only be separated after sealed the box properly.
- A user-friendly locking system includes an oversize key; a lock does locate on both sides of the box, and each lock originates with a couple of keys.
- A bit costly but deserving each cent.
- There is some mileage problem. About 3-5 miles per gallon call fuel consumption rate.
- Installing the Thule Force XT could also be easy, but taking it off maybe a little bit of a pain by a minimum of one person.
- An oversized, versatile roof-mounted cargo box for everyday use.Closure type :Lock. Shell type : Hard.
- Provides 22 cubic feet of additional packing space
- Designed to fit a wide range a vehciles with maximum space efficiency
- Quick-mount system "clicks" when roof box is secure and properly mounted
- Dual-side opening for easy access to all areas of the box, from either side of the vehicle
- Full trunk access with no roof box contact
- Fits 5-7 pairs of skis / 3-5 snowboards (up to 215 cm)
- External Dimesnions: 90.5 x 35.5 x 18.5 inches
- Internal Dimensions: 85.5 x 31 x 16.75 inches
- Load capacity: 165 lbs; Product Weight: 52 lbs
2. Malone Profile18S Rooftop Cargo Box
The Profile line of rooftop boxes does give an inexpensive and broad profile design. An ideal option when mountain-bound and gone to the hills with many skis and snowboards. These boxes feature a secure, quickly attach mounting system, abrasion and UV repellent ABS structure, a centralized locking system, and a double opening cover. The Malone Profile roof box encounters large brands whose rooftop carriers cost a lot more at a reasonable price. The 18-cubic-foot design provides you with loads of additional areas to carry everything from snow skis to sleeping bags to fishing rods and extra luggage.
It also seems excellent on your car, sporting a smooth design that’s an attention-grabbing extension to your car or truck. In addition to its UV- and scratch-resistant form, this roof box encompasses a centralized locking system for extra peace of mind and may suit crossbars from 25″ to 40″ in size. It can contain 165 lbs. worth of your belongings, and it’s so well-made that the producers have given it a lifetime warranty, which gives all owners the boldness they have to stay in this roof box for several years to return.
- Cargo box installs on your car’s carrier to supply enclosed storage for your equipment.
- It has a carrying capacity of 18 volume units and a load capacity of 165 lbs.
- A Dual-side opening cover allows you to pack and unpack property from either side of your car.
- The built-in lock ensures your property within the box and also the box to crossbars. The Key can only be separated when the box is closed and sealed.
- The aerodynamic shape benefits reduce wind sound and drag.
- Long-lasting plastic construction is UV resistant.
- Outfits up to 205cm long skis and multiple boards
The quality of the threading within the tower itself may be a bit disappointing.
- Dual side opening lid for installing to either side of the vehicle
- 18 cubic foot volume fits most requirements for 3-4 skiers
- Gas piston assist hinges provide smooth opening/closing
- Quick attach mounting brackets for simple installation
- Low Profile delivers perfect aerodynamic shape
3. YAKIMA RocketBox Pro
Yakima RocketBox Pro Rooftop Cargo Box may be a good cargo box that may easily be positioned on all cars. If you’re searching for a budget-friendly box for your luxurious car, it’s going to be the correct option for you. It’s some standard features, and therefore the built optimized the planning to get more performances. It’s excellent in terms of design and quality.
The simplest thing about the Rocketbox is its easy installation. The cargo roof box is extremely transferable to any or all cars. Especially, small cars can use it without fear of size difficulties. The aerodynamic design decreases the mounting tool for moving and forwarding, and therefore there aren’t any troubles to use it.
Unfortunately, many users are disappointed with how it performed compared to the different boxes. The Rocketbox looks are moderately average. It’s a touch of a bulbous shape that doesn’t look individually streamlined. This box is one of the smallest amounts of expensive contenders within the roof box market. You’ll get what you procure, which is that the lower building quality. If you maintain it carefully, the low price for the additional cargo-carrying capability should be worthwhile.
- Comfortable controlling, central locking system; built-in Same Key System lock centers help maintain your properties safely.
- Dual-side opening facilitates access to your gear; the box rises with a push-button for most simple use.
- The aerodynamic shape adds to your Yakima car-top rack. That’s why your gears inside the box stay in perfect position.
- The box fits with most of the factory bars, such as Yakima Whispbar racks, square, round bars, and others.
- It is created from up to 80% recovered ABS plastic; eloquent, levered arms help the side-opening cover for simple packing.
- The flat base is that the most ingenious design for adjusting both small and wide crossbar spreads.
- No tools are required to install the box.
- You can find the Yakima RocketBox Pro of 11, 12, and 14 cubic feet.
There is nothing to bother about it except its durability. But it can be ignored due to its low price.
- Compact yet roomy: Long and narrow design hauls plenty of gear and won’t hog your crossbar space; RocketBox Pro 11 is roomy enough for gear for up to 2 travelers and snowboards and skis up to 210 cm
- Ideal for smaller cars: The low-profile, aerodynamic design with textured lid reduces drag and wind noise while the tapered shape lessens hatch interference
- Easy to use: Dual-sided opening allows you to access your gear from either side of your vehicle
- Secure & locking: Push-button system secures the lid to the base, keeping your gear safe and sound; Includes SKS (Same Key System) Locks for extra peace of mind
- Works with most racks: Fits YAKIMA round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars; Requires a crossbar spread between 24 in to 40 in; Tool-free installation with no assembly required
4. MENABO Roof Box
Menabo is a well-known manufacturer for their roof boxes that concentrates on sufficing customers’ needs, experience, appearance, and security. Its products are popular within the world and are ideal in quality and specialties. Menabos boxes are a mixture of perfectness, safety, and creativeness. Within the growth of half a century, it has improved its roof boxes to the highest on the market internationally. Additionally, it’s been following innovation, protection, and feature with intensity for five decades.
You have seven options of Menabo diamond cargo boxes in the store. From 450 L to 580 L, you’ll be able to pick one that matches your requirements. Moreover, there’s just one black color option for the roof box, that the general fitting black color is your only choice. We’ll discuss MENABO Diamond 450 L variant in this article and find out about its best features.
Menabo Diamond cargo boxes are built with strong, long-lasting, and water-resistant plastic to light in load. You’ll be able to construct the roof box independently, but it is recommended to call your friend or family to assist you with the mounting process because the size of this roof box is big. The easy-to-mount hardware is simple to control, so you’ll be able to install the cargo in confined moments. A double opening feature lets you opening the roof box from each side to form many benefits for packing or unpacking goods in or out from it.
- Its max capacity of taking load is 165 lbs.
- Tight grip, quick-mount system feature that makes it simple to assemble.
- Provided with a lockable and secured dual snap closure that provides the best security
- Easy loading and unloading make it ideal for traveling and hassle-free storage.
- You can open the box from both sides.
- One of the best cargo boxes available because of its safety and quality of elements. It Fits with all roof carriers.
- Its aerodynamic shape doesn’t conflict with driving, helps airflow over smoothly, and creates less noise.
Except for its packaging and security systems, nothing bad sides will be found based on its price range.
- One of the top cargo boxes available due to its safety and quality of materials. Compatible with all roof carriers.
- Mounts safely and quickly to roof bar slots with standard 20 mm T-System screws or an universal fitting system is available.
- Max load of 165 lbs or 75 kg
- Duo means the box can open from both sides
- Capacity of 500 liters/132 gallons/17.6 cubic feet
- Sport type: Snow Skiing
5. Thule Sonic Cargo Box
Suppose you’re interested in driving cargo in your car which too during a safe and complicated way, then it is sensible to travel certain a well-chosen and well-thought way, Thule cargo box that would fit snugly on the highest of your car. Amongst the varied options available within the market, there are causes to believe that choosing Thule Sonic Cargo Box wouldn’t be a bad idea.
This smooth, classy-looking design is top-notch at a low price. It’s an awfully solid lid that creates it simple to open and shut, and users adore it due to how easy the mounting hardware is to put in. The Sonic is one of the quietest roof boxes we tested, and we barely noticed it on the highway till we got beyond speeds of 70 MPH.
Though it’s quite small and compressed, it’s quite acceptable as far as storing capability is not for worried. In fact, it can hold plenty of material for a group of 4. In many cases, the box has been ready to accommodate three duffel bags. Further, it’s also completely waterproof within the true sense of the term.
- Thule Sonic XL roof box can contain 6 – 8 pairs of skis or 4 – 6 snowboards.
- It is also totally waterproof and may withstand an affordable amount of drenching.
- It also incorporates a very useful and user-friendly storing and unloading feature. This makes it possible to require out belonging from the perimeters of the cargo box without having to descend them.
- The mounting method clicks after you arrive at the optimal hold so that you will be on the road in seconds; it will be mounted on the square and round crossbars and most factory racks.
- The face of the cargo box features a registered AeroNose design that’s pointed; therefore, the box cuts through the air, helping to cut back drag and noise.
- The locking system features an external lock-assist knob that’s comfortable to use; a built-in feature means the key can only be separated when the box is fully closed.
There is nothing very severely improper with this roof box. However, some consideration needs to be utilized when opening the cargo box on the move. Each side should never be opened at the same time. This is often a flaw if one would like to think about it.
- Patented AeroNose Design cuts through the air and reduces drag and noise
- Patented Rear-Angled Base and expanded vehicle mounting points help maximize trunk and hatch clearance
- AcuTight Mounting “clicks” when you reach optimal hold to ensure your box is secured to the rack
- Oversized SecureLock ensures the box is closed securely and properly prior to driving
- Dual-Side Opening for loading/unloading from either side of the vehicle
6. Amazon Basics Rooftop Cargo Carrier Bag
Sometimes it gets difficult for even large car owners to manage enough space for their fifth or sixth suitcase. Folding rear seats to increase cargo area isn’t always a choice with a full capacity of passengers. It would work great for this situation to have a lightweight cargo carrier leash to the top of your car, contain big items, and fold away when it is not necessary, unlike rooftop boxes.
Amazon brings its AmazonBasics Rooftop Cargo bag can contain about 15 cu ft at a reasonable price. AmazonBasics rooftop cargo bag is created out of thick vinyl. There are eight straps for a few extra safeties toward buffering the wind or consumption from regular use. This bag needs a minimum of roof bars but would be better added to crossbars or inside a cargo basket. The bands are intended to rotate around the vehicle’s side rails or crossbars and adjust individually via buckles. One negative side is that the zipper may be locked, but the bag can’t be secured to the roof. However, the underside layer could be a bit thin, and there needs more stuffing.
- Amazon Rooftop cargo carrier bag 15 cu ft storage space.
- Its weight is about 4.7-pounds, which is simpler to fold
- 8 pushover straps with fasteners for a straightforward link to a vehicle’s carrier
- Fasteners unsnap for more simplistic access to cargo while added to the roof.
- Fade-resistant for cover against dust, sun, wind, and rain
- Strengthened by an Amazon Basics one-year short warranty.
- Oversized zipper closing with stay-dry covers; solid stitching; folds for small storage.
- It needs roof bars, crossbars, or another rack system, sort of a cargo container.
- The AmazonBasics rooftop cargo bag isn’t properly waterproof, though it can resist water for a limited time.
- No pad or other non-slip measures added on the underside of the bag
No products found.
Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing Cadillac Escalade Roof Box:
There are a variety of roof boxes available on the market. Among them, To choose the ideal Cargo Carrier for your Cadillac Escalade, you have to consider the following things:
- Ease of attaching the box.
- How you can access your content.
- The size of the box.
- How secure the box is.
- The durability of the box.
- Security of the locking system.
- Amount of storage space.
- How are you going to store your roof box when you’re not using it?
- If it’s waterproof.
- Aerodynamics of the box.
- If the lid is designed to stay open easily.
When you buy a roof cargo carrier for your car, you will see thousands of options. But you have to choose a roof cargo carrier that is perfect for you. Whenever you go on any trip, you want to enjoy freedom. And you may know that space is all about choice, so you have to make a perfect decision about buying your roof box. And after choosing an ideal roof box, you will be able to enjoy your trip perfectly.
If you want the best roof cargo carrier for your Cadillac Escalade, you can choose one from this list. After buying one of these cargo carriers, now you are ready to ride with comfort and go on a trip with your family members or friends without worrying about enough storage space for your items.
Every cargo carrier listed here is unique with its unique features. Every roof cargo carrier is perfect for a particular type of use. After deciding, pick the perfect roof cargo box from this list for your next journey. After installing your roof box and packing all your important items in it, you will be able to enjoy a more comfortable ride.
Last Update : 2023-12-01