The spark plugs are the little bolt of lights that help your motor generate energy. But if you are using low-quality spark plugs in your 5.7 Hemi, then now you should get the smooth burn of compressed fuel and air mixture today.
Believe me, none of these can be the best quality; rather, you should go for the best spark plugs for 5.7 Hemi! These plugs are attached to your engine process for supplying electric current to the combustion chamber.
For a 5.7L Hemi, you might need to replace the spark plugs after every 30,000 miles. This is a great chance to find out which spark plug is the right one for you!
1. Mopar Chrysler Jeep Dodge Spark Plugs
While you are looking for a spark plug for the 5.7 Hemi, you can check this out. This is one of the best spark plugs available on the market right now that we can recommend to you. This spark plug comes with a 6-inch swivel tool. That’s why it will be the best one if you want to use these spark plugs on your engine.
The whole package that this spark plug comes with is great. The specific amount of parts are stated there so that you do not get into any difficulty. The most satisfying part of installing this spark plug is you will get an improved fuel economy. The MPG is assured of getting better after installing this with your engine.
You will also get factory-type plugs with it, and it really works great. When you drive the car, you will understand why buying this spark plug is value for the money. This is the specific OEM replacement at a much affordable price. Those go with several kinds of engines.
Before you go to buy any spark plug, make sure to check if the spark plugs are suitable for your vehicle or not. These spark plugs are suitable for the following vehicles;
- 2009 – 2013 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2009 – 2013 Dodge Durango
- 2009 – 2013 Dodge Challenger
- 2009 – 2013 Chrysler 300
- 2009 – 2013 Dodge Charger
- 2009 – 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2009 – 2010 Jeep Commander
- 2010 – 2013 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2011 – 2013 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2009 Chrysler Aspen
There are some cushions provided into the box for ensuring protection during the shipment. The design of this spark plug is also very good, along with the construction.
- It comes in 16 set packages for a perfect fit
- Top-notch quality nickel spark plugs
- More extended lifetime
- Increases some MPG
- Excellent packaging
- A few of the plugs need a topside creeper
- The whole socket is needed
2. Bosch Double Platinum Spark Plug
There are uncertainties about these spark plugs that don’t give the same output for every engine type. These spark plugs will be the best for you if you have high-performance vehicles. Moreover, these will also be the best ones if you have heavy towing requirements. In this circumstance, if you are an owner of 5.7 Hemi, you can assume this to be excellent for the engine.
After installing this, you will notice that your car will begin to start fast. There will be no slack or delay. Also, the truck will run better at higher revs, and you will notice an improved response! As this is made out of platinum and iridium, you can rely on the structure of these spark plugs. You will be able to use these plugs for a long time. On the other hand, if you make a price comparison, you will discover that this is very cheap.
If you have coughing or spluttering old spark plugs, you should replace them with this spark plug. It easily fits great with most of the models. There will be no gaping if you check out the list of models that these spark plugs can fit with!
This Spark plug fits in the following vehicle.
- CHRYSLER: 2009 Aspen, 2009-16 300;
- DODGE: 2009-16 Challenger, 2009-17 Charger, 2009, 2011-17 Durango, 2009-10 Ram 1500, 2009-10 Ram 2500, 2009 Ram 3500
- JEEP: 2009-10 Commander, 2009-18 Grand Cherokee, 2011-17 Ram 1500, 2011-17 Ram 2500, 2011-17 Ram 3500
- It is made out of platinum for a long lifespan
- Excellent fit for Hemi 5.7
- Perfect wire design
- Starts truck faster
- Extremely affordable in price
- Not suitable for all models
- They are only suggested for high-performance vehicles.
- Double Platinum firing pin and ground electrode inlay provide 3X longer service life compared to standard copper plugs
- Fine wire design provides excellent ignitability and performance
- 360° continuous laser welding to fuse the platinum firing pin for increased durability
- 5 year performance satisfaction guarantee
- Original equipment, pre-gapped replacement delivering optimum fit, form and function for a wide range of vehicles including, but not limited to, the following:
3. NGK 92174 Spark Plug
In the world of spark plugs, NGK is like a game-changer. This has the ability to produce the perfect spark that you necessitate for powering up the engine of your car. The pricing will surprise you if you make a comparison with the quality of the product.
No list of best spark plugs for 5.7 Hemi can be completed without the NGK plugs. It comes with a chrome finish, so you will not require anti-seize. Also, you will not require any core costs. This is a little small in size but will fit perfectly with the 5.7 Hemi engine. The core of this plug is made out of copper, and so you can already guess the durability of the plugs. These spark plugs are highly durable in this price range.
This has a gasket seat type. On the other hand, the cold-rolled threads and the spark plugs can decrease the damage to the cylinder head. Also, for supper heat spread, the copper core is helpful. Moreover, there is zinc in the construction to make sure that you see no corrosion at all.
These spark plugs come with a wider heat range. On the other hand, the construction also has silver chromate to last for a long time. The reach is about 26.5 mm, and the thread diameter is about 144 mm.
The spark plugs are suitable for the following vehicle.
- 2012 Dodge Durango
- 2012 Challenger RT
- 2011 Chrysler
- Created with zinc and silver chromate
- You will see no corrosion at all
- Hard copper core for more extended heat range
- No anti-seize needed
- Gasket type seat
- It may need plug gapper
- Single Quantity
- Package Dimensions: 2.286 L x 9.652 H x 6.35 W (centimeters)
- Package Weight : 0.05 kilograms
- Country of Origin : United States
4. NGK 2262 V-Power Spark Plug
No matter how many sparks plugs you have been through to find out the best one, if you want the best one, you can never find a better deal than the NGK spark plugs. These are the ideal fit for your Hemi 5.7. These spark plugs are actually extended plugs. And the price of these spark plugs is very low.
No matter what type of car you drive, Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge, you will be able to install these spark plugs and enjoy a better starting off for your truck! This manufacturer will provide you OEM standard products, and you do not have to pay too much for them. The most satisfying part is the installation process. It will not need 15-20 minutes to get installed! Even for novices, it is very simple.
The fascinating matter is, these spark plugs will also help you increase the MPG of your car. There are wrinkled ribs attached. So, you don’t have to think about the flashovers anymore. Also, there are three seals so that no leakage can destroy your truck day.
The spark plugs come with trivalent metal plating. That’s why these are corrosion resistant in every circumstance. Also, it comes with anti-seizing features for your support. For more excellent heat transfer, there is a refined alumina silicate ceramic insulator in the spark plugs.
- Alloy plating for strength
- Corrosion proof
- OEM standard output
- Extended plugs with wrinkled ribs
- No flashovers at all
- It is not made out of iridium.
- V-groove center electrode improves ignitability and reduces quenching
- 98% pure copper core increases heat dissipation for reliable starts and prevents spark plug from overheating
- High-grade alumina silicate ceramic insulator for superior strength and heat transfer
- Cold-rolled threads to prevent cross-threading and damage to cylinder heads; Trivalent plating eliminates need for anti-seize
- Quantity: 1 per package
5. NGK 5464-4PK Iridium IX Spark Plug
Most people usually like iridium spark plugs. And these NGK spark plugs are made out of iridium to make your starting and ride smooth. If you are exhausted from harsh rides, this can be the way out for you. The rambling will be smooth as like the OEM plugs, if you install these plugs. Also, the ride will be as smooth as you have always desired.
There are some extra advantages of these NGK spark plugs. If you drive your truck with the spark plugs a few times, you will notice a little increase in the fuel economy. Iridium is tougher than platinum, and so you can be sure that these spark plugs will really last for a little longer time than regular platinum plugs.
Replacing the plugs can be a little difficult because it needs some time. However, the installation process is more straightforward once you get usual to it. It will surely give a lift to your truck. The perfect tone of a definite noise will make you feel better than any other thing.
There will be no fouling as the long insulator nose is added. Also, there is a triple-gasket seal. So, no gas leakage at all! The fine iridium tip is highly durable. You will get to see improvement in the throttle response too!
- Iridium spark plugs
- No gas leakage at all
- No fouling
- no flashovers
- Increased throttle response
- some improvement in the MPG
- Installation needs time
- Needs gas fitting
- Designed specifically for the performance enthusiast, Iridium IX offers extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti-fouling
- The 0.6 millimeter laser welded fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark and the tapered ground electrode minimizes electrical quenching effect
- Longer insulator nose prevents fouling, the corrugated ribs on insulator prevents flashover, and a triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage
- Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, giving it high durability to heat and electrical wear, perfect for today's high performance engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating; Part number of spark plug inside the box: BKR5EIX-11
6. Champion Copper Plus 570 Spark Plug
From the name, you have already realized that these spark plugs are made out of copper. However, this has the potential to be the best fit for your 5.7 Hemi. These plugs come at very reasonable pricing if you compare them to the other high-quality spark plugs.
In Hemi 5.7, there are two spark plugs in every cylinder. According to the manufacturer, you have to replace your spark plugs every 30k miles. So, yet if you are paying on the platinum or the lifetime spark plugs, that will be no longer in use. So it is more beneficial to buy strong copper spark plugs such as Champion that last as usual but work amazing!
However, while installing this, you should gap yourself. These spark plugs are not too elegant, but they are free from corrosion. You will never meet corrosion if you fit these. Also, it comes with a solid construction, and the design is reliable. If you are suffering from an old vehicle and not receiving the perfect spark plugs, then you should get these spark plugs for yourself.
- works great with older vehicles
- free from corrosion
- Copper tips with electrode constriction
- A basic and simplistic design
- Average endurance
- affordable pricing
- Not suitable for the most advanced models of trucks
- Copper Plus - Dependable Performance and Durability
- Copper core center electrode allows for accurate control of heat range for longer life
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Built to ISO and SAE standards for proven performance
7. Champion Platinum Power 3570 Spark Plug
No matter what happens, some people love the platinum spark plugs! That kind of person should go for the platinum plugs that really come with solid construction. These Champion platinum plugs have also come with the strong build quality. The tip is made out of platinum, so it wears shorter. The fascinating matter is, these champion spark plugs will last for a very long time.
It also comes with a heat-active alloy. The output of this is to get to the highest heat in a minimum time. That’s why your truck starts fast and runs smoothly. You can rely on the enduring service that you can get from the spark plugs. Also, it can keep the temperature below the engine loads.
For the more good spark, there is the wire center. Also, the V-trimmed ground assists in producing less spark scatter. As a result, you get a better engine output without bothering about the late acceleration.
However, if you require a definite change with the new spark plugs, you can buy and start using this one. These can be the best fit for 5.7 Hemi. As it is hard to explore the best fit for Hemi 5.7, you can at least try this one.
- Stable platinum plugs
- Last for a very lengthy time
- Excellent fit for 5.7 Hemi
- Advanced car output
- Combines some MPG
- It gets the engine too hot.
- Platinum Power- Premium Spark Plug. Powerful Performance.
- Platinum center electrode for long life
- Fine-wire center electrode for greater ignitability
- V-trimmed ground electrode promotes sharper spark focus
- Heat-Active alloy allows electrodes to reach optimal temperature
8. ACDelco 41-993 Professional Iridium Spark Plug
These OEM spark plugs for your 5.7 Hemi has the capability to be the perfect one for your car. If you feel replacing spark plugs is disturbing and full of complexity, these spark plugs can change your mind.
One thing you have to consider before purchasing it is gaping it. You may need gaping these plugs to install them correctly. Nevertheless, we do not support gaping it. You can try to use some anti-seize and install it.
After installing these in your truck, your truck will begin to move better than before. You will never be doubtful when the spotlights show up. It matches best with the Hemi 5.7. This spark plug comes with an iridium tip, and it works actively than the other spark plugs. These spark plugs come with a great design, and they will easily last for a long time.
The price is very low according to the quality it is providing. The radio frequencies can produce an unfavorable impact on your vehicle electronics. And the most satisfying part is that these spark plugs come with a suppressor seal for preventing the frequencies.
With the extended electrode life, these spark plugs come with seals against combustion leakage. So, it really performs a lot for keeping the engine and the vehicle safe.
- It comes with an iridium tip for faster sparks
- It fits well with 5.7 Hemi
- Extended lifetime
- Suppressor seal for preventing radio frequencies
- Sealant against combustion leakage
- Needs gaping
- It might damage the tip while gaping
- Iridium offers better engine idle stability and smoother performance
- Iridium allows for smaller, more efficient electrode designs for improved cold starting and quicker acceleration
- Iridium fine-wire electrode helps improve ignition of the fuel and burns away carbon deposits on the tip of the plug as they form, to help improve fuel economy
- One piece suppressor seal blocks radio frequencies that can affect vehicle electronics
- Suppressor seal meters spark energy for longer electrode life and seals against combustion leakage
9. APDTY Tune Up Spark Plugs Kit
This is the most beloved spark plug of the market to all the Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi users. These are very easy to install, even for the newbies also. If you are exhausted from operating cables, or you forever wanted to keep the method neat, clean, and minimalistic, these spark plugs will help you a lot to fulfill your needs.
Though the instruction provided in the box is easy to understand, it might need some time for you to install this spark plug if you do not have any experience. After installing it, you will recognize how the ideal fit it provides. This is a high-quality product, and it comes with very reasonable pricing. If you are suffering that your truck is moving hardly, then there will be a drastic development in your vehicle’s performance after installing it. All the users liked is that this APDTY spark plug set comes with 16 different spark plugs, so the right fit is more straightforward!
Moreover, eight ignition spiral plug wires will make your work easier. The amount of the coil on plug boots is 8. For the primary tune-up, whatever you require is added to the package. So, you will not lack extra accessories for installing it.
- It comes with a set of 16 spark plugs
- Needed tools for the installation is supplied by the manufacturer
- No running wires needed
- Simple and quick fitting
- Eight ignition spiral plugs with eight coil-on-plug boots added
- It needs time to get install
- Brand New Complete 16 Spark Plug & Wire Tune Up Kit
- Includes All 16 Spark Plug, 8 Ignition Spark Plug Wires & 8 Coil On Plug Boots
- Everything Needed For A Basic Tune Up On Models Indicated
- Match Vehicle To Compatibility Chart To Ensure Exact Fitment
10. Autolite AP5263-4PK Platinum Spark Plug
Platinum plugs are known to be very sturdy, and they last for a longer time. And if you are looking for platinum plugs, you should check out these spark plugs. For these plugs, you will obviously have to use anti-seize. If you desire good output along with an increased fuel economy, you can rely on this one passionately.
The installation process will require more or less 45-50 minutes, a few longer than the regular ones. Nonetheless, the installing process is very easy. The seat prototype is tapered, and the wire diameter is 14 mm. The electrode tip element of this spark plug is made out of platinum, so you get strength and durability.
There is high nickel alloy combined; that’s why the correct gap is always maintained. You will never see any gap corrosion because the tip is made out of platinum in the long run. The core electrode fires quicker, so you receive faster acceleration. Also, the fuel economy will be increased if you install this one.
- Reliable and long-lasting platinum tip
- More active acceleration
- Increased fuel economy
- Adds some mileage
- No gap corrosion at all
- Needs anti-seize
- It needs time to get installedA few of the plugs need a topside creeper
- The whole socket is needed
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Dimensions: 10.922 H x 2.794 L x 9.906 W (centimetres)
- Country of Origin : Mexico
- Package Weight: 0.204 kilograms
Buying Guide for 5.7 Hemi Spark Plugs
If you are an owner of a 5.7 Hemi, you already have a great engine. But if you want your vehicle to work a little better and gear up the acceleration rate, new spark plugs can be the best way out for you.
Let’s see how you can choose the best 5.7 Hemi spark plugs and what you have to consider while doing it.
Types of Spark Plugs
When choosing the right spark plug for your 5.7 Hemi, you have to understand the details of the different kinds of spark plugs. There are three primary types of spark plugs available in the market. Now let’s talk about it.
Copper Spark Plugs
The first type of spark plug that comes on the list is a copper spark plug. These are the actual spark plugs, and in terms of value, these spark plugs are very affordable in price.
These work great if you have older engines, and the newer engine needs more reliable spark plugs than copper. Copper is not too hard or long-lasting if you compare it to the other elements of spark plugs.
Platinum Spark Plugs
The next type on the list is the platinum spark plugs. These spark plugs are ten times more durable than copper. You will see an obvious boost in the performance of your vehicle if you install these in vehicles.
These work great with both older and newer types of vehicles. You should go for double platinum if you don’t want to buy copper or iridium spark plugs. Double platinum has a more extended lifetime.
Iridium Spark Plugs
If you want to spend your valuable money on something best, you must spend it after the Iridium spark plugs. These spark plugs are excellent for the latest vehicles.
For the most excellent fuel economy along with the longest lifetime, Iridium spark plugs can be the gamechanger for you. For your 5.7 Hemi, if you want the most trustworthy, we always suggest the Iridium spark plugs.
Size and Fit
If you do not buy the right fit spark plugs for your 5.7 Hemi engine, then it will just turn into a waste of money. So always make sure that you are buying the perfect size of the thread along with the nuts.
There are 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm, 18 mm, etc., threads. So make sure to get the one according to your vehicle model.
Spark plugs are created for various engine models. If you want to pay for the right Hemi 5.7 spark plugs, you will have to be very careful.
The ideal gap size for your Hemi 5.7 is 0.43 inches. So, before you purchase any spark plug, you have to make sure that that gap size is correct.
Just grab a gap gauge for estimating. If you want to buy something that does not come with the perfect gap size, you can modify the spark plugs with a spark plug gaper instrument.
FAQs: 5.7 Hemi Spark Plugs
Q: How long should a spark plug last?
Ans: A good quality spark plug will last for almost 100,000 miles. In some cases, it will be able to travel up to 120,000 miles or so. But that is not very often. If you buy high-quality platinum or iridium spark plugs, you will easily see 100,000 miles or more lifetime.
Q: How can you tell when a spark plug is bad?
Ans: If you notice engine light flashing or having poorer fuel economy, you should think that the spark plugs are not working correctly.
Moreover, if you ever notice any unusual smell from the exhaust, you need to check the spark plugs. If you have bad spark plugs, then your truck will take a more extended time in acceleration. Additionally, you can also hear a ticking sound as a notification of bad spark plugs.
Q: How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
Ans: Mostly, spark plugs come with very affordable pricing. These things do not cost much, so you should be careful about replacing spark plugs within the addressed time from the manufacturer.
Nevertheless, according to the manufacturer, you need to replace the spark plugs every 30,000 miles. With all the cost, spark plug replacement will cost you $40 to $160 (depending on the quality) for replacing the spark plugs for your 5.7 Hemi engine.
-our editorial board has reviewed this article and has been approved for publication according to our editorial policy.
Best Seller List of Spark Plugs:
- Ignition Coils Kits are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability
- ADVANCE DESIGN : Made to be resistance against corrosion, environment, debris and engine stress. Made with high heat temperature resistant material to withstanding heat stress for longer durability. Coil is made with advance technology; specialize metal core, high temperature epoxy and increased copper windings.
- OE STANDARD - All of the ignition coils and sparkplugs are built to achieve or exceed OE specifications, subject to strict quality control testing,offer the best possible performance and dependability.
- SOLUTION- Fixes common ignition system failures such as backfiring, misfires, stalling, engine jerking, poor idling and restores power, check engine lights for circuit malfunction and hard stalling
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLES - Please check description or fitment bar before purchasing
- You can depend on NGK for quality and reliability
- Constructed from durable material
- Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability
- Features superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines
- IMPORTANT*** And Customer Notes - How To Make Free Logistics And Get Packages Quickly? In Here: Free Shipping Packages In The U.S. Free And Fast Delivery. Approximately Within 4-7 Days. If You Need It. Just Buy It.
- Spark Plugs Replace Part Number: 22401-JK01D FXE24HR11
- Faster Starts, Improved Fuel Economy,Enhanced flame propagation for increased engine efficiency.
- LTHJT Spark Plugs are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability and provide long service life.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ORDERING THE CORRECT PARTS FOR YOUR VEHICLE. IF YOU DON'T KNOW OR NOT SURE PLEASE CONTACT US. WE WILL REPLY YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS.
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz OEM product
- Sold in packs of 4
- G-Power Platinum Alloy Spark Plugs offer superior performance with improved fuel efficiency, lower emissions, and quicker starts
- 0.6mm laser welded fine Platinum tip reduces required voltage ensuring high durability and a consistently stable spark
- Special configurations are used for the insulator noses to improve throttle response and prevent fouling with corrugated ribs on insulator to prevent flashover
- Platinum alloy ground and center electrode for greater spark while ensuring precise gap during the life of the plug
- Trivalent Metal Plating offers superior anti corrosion and anti seizing properties while the triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage
- Genuine OEM Toyota Spark Plugs
- All resistor plugs with single ground electrodes feature patented U-goove design, resulting in a hotter spark
- Platinum-tipped plugs are designed to last up to 60,000 miles before replacement
- Toyota adds nickel and iridium to the platinum; this alloy helps make the spark plug strong and durable, while helping to prevent cracking
- Genuine Toyota iridium spark plugs: The long-life, high-performance spark plugs
- Free 2 Day shipping to all 50 states when you order before 11 AM PST
You May Also Like…
- Top 6 Best Mazda CX-5 Roof Cargo Boxes
- The 6 Best Nissan Altima Roof Boxes
- Top 6 Best Toyota 4Runner Roof Cargo Box
- Top 10 Best Cold Air Intake for 5.7 Hemi Charger
- Top 6 Best Kia Soul Roof Boxes
Last Update : 2021-07-10